- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Latching maintained pushbutton power switches may be used in a variety of applications including cars, motorcycles, boats, computers, LEDs, and electronics projects. Use them as a power switch for auxiliary LED accent lights on truck beds, boat trims, sailboat masts, car underbodies, and motorcycles
- This switch is constructed of non-oxidizing, corrosion resistant stainless steel. It has a protection rating of IP67 waterproof, meaning it can withstand exposure to heavy rain, splashes, etc., without damage
- The switch and LED are separate. The LED can be on all the time or only when the switch is ON, depending on how you wire it
- Installation: Cut mounting hole in the panel using a 5/8" drill bit. Screw the threaded "neck" of the switch into the panel cutout hole and secure it on the reverse side of the panel with the included metal nut. The included rubber O-ring may optionally be used for additional water resistance by placing the ring between the top of the neck (just behind the faceplate) and the front of the panel. Package includes switch, metal nut and rubber O-ring
- Operation Type: Latching/Maintained (Push it, ON; Push it again, OFF); Max Switch Rating: 250V AC/DC 3A; LED rating: 12V DC 15mA; Panel Cutout Diameter: 5/8" (16mm)
This fits your .
JacobsParts Latching Pushbutton ON/OFF Maintained Power Switch Circular Metal Silver with Purple LED fits 5/8" (16mm) Diameter Panel Cutout Hole: Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK1000563
- Availability: In Stock
This product has a minimum quantity of 2