- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Interchange Number:234-4467
- Quality: Dropwater manufactured with precision to meet OE standards, the products manufactured are of the highest quality. The part of heating head of plugs are well designed to replace for your needing, no extra work required to reset or adjust when you use it, plug and play The part of wire is 4, this design to provide the double protection, and the wire is very firm.
- How to choose:Please check the description or use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchasing. If you have any questions, please email us, we try to answer all email within 24 hours
- How to install:Step1. Locate the oxygen sensor position and remove it with socket, step2. Compare the new sensor to the old sensor to ensure a proper installation, step3. Please clean the threaded port to en sure a proper seal of the new sensor,step4.Gently tighten the sensor in order to keep wire free from damage and avoid sensor leakage, step 5,reinstail the connecor,try to clear it if the car has diagnostic trouble codes
- Warranty:Within 30 days return & 1 year/12 months unlimited miles free replacement, your satisfaction is our target to achieve, so, if you have any question, please contact with us.
This fits your .
Oxygen Sensor for 2010 2011 2012 2013 Mazda 3 2.0L 2.5L O2 sensor 234-4467: Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK1000134
- Availability: In Stock