- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Measures throttle position through changing voltage
- Sends information to the onboard computer
- The computer uses the information and other inputs to calculate the correct amount of fuel delivered
- Symptoms of failure include poor starting, improper automatic transmission converter lockup, engine stumbling, stalling, and or a check engine light
- There is no scheduled service for TPS sensors, sensors are non-serviceable and must be replaced when failure occurs
This fits your .
Walker Products 200-91077 Throttle Position Sensor: Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK1000121
- Availability: In Stock